We are inviting applications for the role of Sr. Executive: Project Management & Business Development. We are looking for young, dynamic, driven individuals with strong initiative who can thrive in the entrepreneurial environment at our firm.
Role & Responsibilities:
The person will be in an individual contributory role and will be responsible for end-to-end Project Management & BD activities for the consulting services at the firm. They will also hold responsibility for the project management of the pharmaceutical product portfolio of the company.
The responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Oversee the project management of the Consulting projects & the pharmaceutical product portfolio, ensuring that key timelines and milestones are met as per the agreed plan with the client.
- Contribute actively towards project planning, initiation, execution, tracking, monitoring, and facilitating the completion of the pharmaceutical product portfolio of the company.
- Lead Cross Functional Team meetings to track & monitor projects and to apprise Management of the progress through Monthly MIS.
- Monitors resources, revenue and capital costs against the project budget
Manages expectations of all project stakeholders.
- Facilitates open communication and discussion between stakeholders, acting as a single point of contact by developing, maintaining and working to stakeholder engagement strategies and plans.
- Work closely with Manager Business Development for prospecting clients, tracking new enquiries, draft proposals with the scope of work and convert new business for the company.
- Work on new product business cases and assist in negotiation and closure of agreements.
- Travel frequently to attend client meetings and conferences (national/international), as needed for expanding new business.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Graduate/ Post Graduate degree in Pharmaceutical Sciences. An MBA from a premier institute would be considered as a strong advantage.
- Formal pharmaceutical project management experience for a minimum of 2 years.
- Experience in Business Development & Commercial front would be considered an advantage
- Strong & Flawless communication skills.
- Must have a basic understanding of project financial tracking; Ability to provide input to financial plans and forecasts
- Strong time management skills, with the ability to work under pressure and adhere to deadlines
- Accuracy, diligence and attention to detail.
Proficiency in MS Excel, MS PowerPoint